There are so many ways to give back to good causes, stay environmentally friendly, and get extra tools during the processes of purging or moving!
Here are a few resources I’ve “unboxed” for you.
- Help New Eyes turn your clutter into clearer vision and renewed hope. Donate eyeglasses, sunglasses, hearing aids, watches, jewelry, silverware, and giftware.
- Earth911.com is ideal for identifying your nearest recycling dropoff locations.
- If you’re a book-lover, Paperback Swap is perfect for you to trade your once-loved books with other book enthusiasts.
- What a Life Foundation is a wonderful non-profit organization that helps veterans create a welcoming home with donated future and household items.
- Habitat for Humanity partners with working families, sponsors, and communities to build affordable, green, quality homes and to provide support services that promote successful home purchase and ownership.
- Moving Supply Calculator
If you have any resources you’d like to share, I’d love to hear about them! Send me a note at email@example.com.